Wednesday, July 15, 2009

i fall down, hit the ground, make a heavy sound every time you seem to come around..

it's one of those days...




Title: Special K
Artist: Placebo
Album: Black Market Music (2002), Once More With Feeling (2004)

Coming up beyond belief
On this coronary thief
More than just a leitmotif
More chaotic, no relief

I'll describe the way I feel
Weeping wounds that never heal
Can the savior be for real?
Or are you just my seventh seal?

No hesitation, no delay
You come on just like special K
Just like I swallowed half my stash
I never ever wanna crash
No hesitation, no delay
You come on just like special K
Now you're back in dope demand
I'm on sinking sand

Gravity, no escaping
Gravity
Gravity
No escaping
Not for free
I fall down
Hit the ground
Make a heavy sound
Every time
You seem to come around

I'll describe the way I feel
You're my new Achille's heel

Can the savior be for real?
Or are you just my seventh seal?

No hesitation
No delay
You come on just like special K
Just like I swallowed half my stash
I never ever want to crash
No hesitation
No delay
You come on just like special K
Now you're back in dope demand
I'm on sinking sand

Gravity
No escaping gravity
Gravity
No escaping
Not for free
I fall down
Hit the ground
Make a heavy sound
Every time
You seem to come around

No escaping gravity
No escaping gravity
No escaping gravity
No escaping gravity
Gravity
Gravity
Gravity
Gravity

No comments: