Sunday, March 15, 2009

and have friends around



Title: We Never Change
Artist: Coldplay
Album: Parachutes (2000)

I want to live life, and never be cruel
And I want to live life, and be good to you
I want to fly, and never come down
And live my life, and have friends around

We never change, do we
No, no
We never learn, do we

So I want to live in a wooden house
I want to live life, and always be true
And I want to live life, and be good to you

I want to fly, and never come down
And live my life, and have friends around

We never change, do we
No, no
We never learn, do we

So I want to live in a wooden house
Where making more friends would be easy

Oh, and I don't have a soul to save
Yes, and I sin every single day

We never change do we
We never learn do we

So I want to live in a wooden house
Where making more friends would be easy
I want to live where the sun comes out

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excelente tu blogg vero. Y la cancion de coldplay excelente. Lamentablemente es asi, la gente busca los problemas y las soluciones afuera y jamas ve para dentro...donde verdaderamente tenemos que ver para empezar a cambiar. Pero bueno, muy interesante todo lo que colocas.
Tuve la oportunidad de "conocerte", mas bien verte, hace poco en tu casa en el cumpleaños de carlos astros. Buena rumbita.
Bueno vero, excitos y realmente excelente tu blogg. Bye