Thursday, September 11, 2008

just because i'm losing doesn't mean i'm lost...

i just got lost!

tengo demasiado pegada esta canción desde hace como dos días! y demasiado fino q encontré esta grabación así en vivo!!!! :):):) amo Coldplay!




Title: Lost!
Artist: Coldplay
Album: Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends (2008)

Just because I'm losing
Doesn't mean I'm lost
Doesn't mean I'll stop
Doesn't mean I would cross

Just because I'm hurting
Doesn't mean I'm hurt
Doesn't mean I didn't get
What I deserved
No better and no worse

I just got lost

Every river that I tried to cross
Every door I ever tried was locked
Ohhh and I'm...
Just waiting 'til the shine wears off

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one

And you'll be lost

Every river that you tried to cross
Every gun you ever held went off
Ohhh and I'm...
Just waiting until the firing stopped
Ohhh and I'm...
Just waiting 'til the shine wears off

Ohhh and I...
Just waiting 'til the shine wears off
Ohhh and I..
Just waiting 'til the shine wears off

No comments: